Rightline Push Pulls deliver high-productivity handling with visibility, versatility, hydraulic reliability and structural integrity previously unimagined. Finally an attachment for slip-sheet and mixed format applications truly built to handle it.
Raise your Expectations
Recommended for Slip Sheet and Mixed Format Handling
- Superior visibility
- Reduced product damage, enhanced safety
- Manually adjustable, hydraulically positioned and Mark 55 platen options
- Dual ITA II/III quick mounting module with no loose parts
Performance and Serviceability
Premium components manufactured in-house for high-performance operation.
- Machined steel, monolithic-column construction
- Rugged pantograph with thicker steel and larger pins
- Protected path hydraulics use no steel tubes and route only two hoses through the pantograph
- Innovative, push-plate mounted control valve is both well protected and readily accessible
- Full-length, no-lube pivot bushings
Quick Disconnect Lower Hook
Quick Disconnect Lower Hooks speed mounting for applications requiring frequent attachment exchange and simplify installation when truck configuration provides limited wrench access to tighten retainer bolts.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.