Drum Clamps provide the capability to grip drums quickly and easily.
Stronger, Safer Handling
Rightline H-Series is the premium choice in clamps. Advanced construction delivers exceptional durability. Unobstructed operator vision reduces damage and enhances safety.
- Unrivaled visibility
- Stronger, all-steel frame
- High-strength asymmetrical arms
- Rugged stress-reducing slide arms
- Compact structure with rearward center of gravity and excellent capacity retention
Performance and Serviceability
Rightline H-Series Clamps incorporate premium components manufactured in-house for high-performance operation.
- High-flow hydraulics
- Protected valve location
- No flow control or return-to-tank required
- Larger slide arms
- Larger channel bearings, reversible and changeable with arms in place
- Precision machined components
- Better part pricing and availability
- Made in USA from the ground up
Quick Disconnect Lower Hook
Quick Disconnect Lower Hooks speed mounting for applications requiring frequent attachment exchange and simplify installation when truck configuration provides limited wrench access to tighten retainer bolts.
Covers entire frame opening between the slide arms. This bolt-on option will obscure visibility through the frame.
Bolt-on covers for control valve and input connections.
Three Position Regulator
Allows driver to select from three clamp pressure settings. Install in truck circuit supplying hydraulic pressure to the clamp.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.